Monday, April 19, 2010

Naps aren't just for kids!

I napped twice this weekend, that's right, TWICE! And let me tell you, it was incredible! My life is not exactly boring these days so. I work full time (which in my industry is approx 60 hours per week!), and I am running my own wedding planning business. PLUS, I have a husband who I actually enjoy spending time with so needless to say naps are not an option these days!

These last few months have been insane. I'm carrying 4 brides right now who are getting married between May 2010-April 2011 and it's A LOT of work, especially on the weekends.

This weekend, however, we decided to spring clean and focus on only spring cleaning. We cleaned out each of our closets (I have 2, hubby has 1 just like it should be!). I even went as far as to make one closet casual and one closet work. So proud of myself for being so organized!

On Saturday, I got so worn out by cleaning my closets that I decided to take a nap. I said F it and just went for it! An hour later, I woke up and felt amazing! Sunday, we did a bunch of stuff and by 4:30pm we were beat so I laid on the couch, opened by book and started to read. Next thing I know, it's 6:30!!

I'm now thinking, what do I do with myself today? Is it awkward if I nap at 6 when I get home tonight? What if we all just incorporate an hour nap into our day? Wouldn't life be so much more amazing if we could have nap time!

Happy Monday everyone and enjoy your week! I'm off to West Palm Beach Thursday for a mini-vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment