Thursday, March 25, 2010

5 Reasons why I love Donovan McNabb

In light of recent rumors that my beloved Eagles QB may no longer be an Eagle, I thought I'd jot down my top 5 list of reasons why I love my QB:

1) The TO year! Seriously, it was great! Got us to the superbowl even when TO was injured late in the year. Yes, we lost, but it was a damn good season and wouldn't have happened without the amazing Donovan running the show

2) 2004 Super Bowl Throwup: How many of you dropped your jaw when in the 4th quarter, our boy hurled all over the field right before a new play. Amazing! I admire a man who can puke in public!

3) Have you ever seen a McNabb interview? He's pretty damn funny. Who else can make fun of themselves and be pretty funny doing it? And think of it this way, he doesn't do interviews with oven mitts on his hands, right? Everyone remember Fred Ex!?!!?!

4) Did everyone see playoffs this year against the Cowboys? More importantly did you catch McNabb walking out of the tunnel and onto the field? Pure hilarity, when he started dancing and ran up the glass wall to screw with the fans? HILARIOUS!!!!

5)The bubble butt. Don't act like you haven't noticed his bubble booty!

So there you have it. My love for McNabb will not fade even if he signs with St. Louis!

No comments:

Post a Comment