Friday, March 5, 2010

Weight Update

I lost 1.2 lbs this week! It's good news, but not enough to make a difference in the big 40 dent. I know slow weight loss is the way to go, but lipo looks nice right about now!

To be fair to the process, I didn't count my weight watchers points last night because when I get hungry and want something bad, I act like they are free points and if I don't record them, I didn't eat them. Don't judge me, but seriously, sometimes counting points is ridiculous!

Overall, the week was great. I ate super healthy (except last night I splurged on pasta!) and I worked out 4 days (2 of them being crazy spin classes!)I burned over 2,000 calories. I apparently need to burn 3,500 in order to lose 1 pound, but as you can see, that math doesn't always work especially if you're eating healthy! This weekend will be challenging for working out as I am seeing clients all day Saturday and then doing fun stuff Sunday. I don't do fun very often these days, so I'm taking Sunday and I'm making it fun!

It's all about the balance you have in your life and I need to find that! Eating brunch at Stepahnie's on Sunday to start my day and I'll see where the city takes me from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment